What is an adviser training course?
To become an Arts Award adviser and support and assess children and young people through Arts Award you need to successfully complete a training course.
Our training courses are offered throughout the year in various locations across the UK, and cover everything you need to know about delivering, running and successfully completing Arts Award at your organisation.
Arts Award is...
• a great way for children and young people to be inspired by and enjoy the arts
• offered at five levels, four qualifications and an introductory award
• a framework for learning new skills and sharing them
• an opportunity to develop creativity and leadership skills
• a link between young people and creative arts professionals
Find out more and book your place here